google-site-verification: googleef3a4bdf6785a9c6.html


Mercavi specializes in the development, import and distribution of wines and sparking wines.

Founded in Barcelona in 2007, Mercavi was lauched to send the best of Spanish gourmet and wine products to Brazilian consumer. At the end of 2009 it landed in Brazil and it turned into Mercavi, with a broader and dynamic focus, offering products from the Old and the New World.

​​​We started with only a few pallets a year, and now we move around 180 pallets/year, which 38% are our distributors direct sales and the remaining 62% are Private Label and Exclusive Distribution projects, 18 containers from 5 different countries.

We have more than 30 partners in 6 countries, being: Brazil, Chile, Spain, France, Italy and Portugal. Among them, producers of white, rose, red and sparkling wines, such as champagnes, champagne, prosecco and others, sparkling, like, lambrusco, and also organic wines. Our secret is in our rigorous process of research and selecting products from the best producers so we only offer wines and sparkling wines with high value and quality for the best price for our clients.

Mercavi also actively participates of importers and distributors groups to jointly discuss new importing market trends in Brazil and develop solutions for our customers, the best products with real benefits to consumers.

Some of our benefits are: reduction of importation costs, exclusive brands availability, full import management processes, great contribution margins, optimization of timing, costs and risks of operations, extended payment terms, security and guarantee of results, Guarantee of Quality and Origin.

MERCAVI Comercial de Alimentos e Bebidas Eireli
Rua Fernandes Moreira, Chácara Santo Antônio, São Paulo/SP, CEP 04716-003
CNPJ 29.275.355/0003-37

  • LinkedIn ícone social
  • Twitter
  • Blogger ícone social
  • Instagram
  • Facebook ícone social
Voltar ao Topo